Sunday, August 23, 2009

2009 Miss Universe

The 58th Miss Universe 2009 (Atlantis Paradise Island, Nassau, Bahamas) will pick soon the most beautiful woman in the world...er... universe.

Based on the photos of Miss Universe Homepage, I tried my subjective judgment as to who is/are the most beautiful faces as far as I am concerned. Of course, all the beauties coming from various countries in the world vying for the most-coveted beauty pageant title are so beautiful giving me hard time, as if I am one of the honored judges, deciding on my picks. From the 83 delegates, eight contestants draw my attention or, say, whose beauty stands out and they are Cyprus, Colombia, Lebanon, Russia, Namibia, New Zealand, Venezuela and Ecuador. I added Bianca Manalo because she represents my country.

Anyway, goodluck to all the contestants and to Miss Manalo. Hope she will win this competition.

3 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

It's been a long time since we had a Ms U winner. Ano kaya kulang sa mga pinapadala natin dun?

Anyway, hopping by here FerZam...kamusta na?>

Juliana

Dalicia said...

i missed the pageant

PinayWAHM said...

Thanks for the visit. I'm doing good kahit medyo nerbyosa lately because of my new adventure.

Hope your week is off to a great ending.

Have a great weekend ahead.

J

ss_blog_claim=c3562d5e8148b278487327214007edb2