Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Some Editorial Cartoons




These days I am so enmeshed into working on various projects so that I have so little time for bogging like posting and visiting links' blogs. For this post, I decided to cull out from my vault some select editorial cartoons that I drew and published recently tackling issues that range from human rights violations as allegedly committed by some military men, the dilemma of over 6,000 homeowners (in Davao region, I guess) facing foreclosure orders, charter change proposal that, among other things, is designed to give foreigners more access and control to our wealth and the extra-judicial killings that remain unresolved until now.

Well, we really have many hot issues at hand. Lots of subjects to draw in my case.


1 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Hopping by here today. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

Juliana

ss_blog_claim=c3562d5e8148b278487327214007edb2