Friday, January 2, 2009

Drawing Video

video

One busy day caught me again working on an editorial cartoon for next day's issue. I draw two editorial cartoons for the English and Vernacular versions respectively. You can see that my drawing table was cluttered with various stuff, etc. Foremost of which was a copy of Sun-Star Davao that I would use as my reference for other issues. Online news also serve as my reference on current issues.

When I reviewed the video, I noticed that I was punishing myself the whole process. With a flurry of brush strokes, I noticed very late that my ink vessel was placed on the left side of my drawing table. LOL.

3 comments:

reanaclaire said...

hey... fernando..how r u? long time no hear man.. busy working? or busy with something else?? anyway, happy 2009 to u and may yr business blossoms.. :)

Hapi said...

Hello there my friend! I found your blog very interesting so I have added your link in my Blogroll. I hope you'll link me back. Have a nice day! http://hapiblogging.blogspot.com/

Jim Boyd said...

Thanks for publishing in English as well as your local language. I'm trying to understand Philippine politics and your English version and your english descriptions help. (Now, I know what 'Cha Cha' means!)

ss_blog_claim=c3562d5e8148b278487327214007edb2