Sunday, August 10, 2008

Guitar Riff


Surely this post is not related to my issue or related to the Memorandum of Agreement on Ancestral Domain and Bangsamoro Juridical Entity that stirred everyone lately. I need short break from back-breaking drawing of editorial cartoons. I stumbled on guitar riff on a neo-classical metal called Canon Rock by the talented Taiwanese musician and composer Jerry Chang. The piece was a composition by Johann Pachelbel in 1680. I saw Jerry C wiping the riff in YouTube and other video sites but I posted this rendition of the guy whom I think one of the best. Just play the video to know what I mean.

2 comments:

Herson Juego said...

I remember this guy. His video was once the talk of the virtual community in YouTube. They said he looked way too funny. But beside that point, he plays the guitar quite well.

Fernando C. Zamora said...

@ h. juego. right bro. i collected the vid of this guy from youtube. i saw the rendition of jerry chang and funtwo who played the piece well but i like the colors this guy painted on his riff. regards bro and thanks for coming. see you around.

ss_blog_claim=c3562d5e8148b278487327214007edb2