Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Watercolor Painting

No political comments for now. Let me share to you my elation when I finally found one of my watercolor paintings from a photo gallery pbase. This is the only softcopy I have after I gave the original watercolor to my colleague years ago. I did this watercolor in 1996 on an Oslo Paper depicting the lawn of the Kinaiyahan Foundation, Inc. (KFI) office (1992-1996) where I worked as a graphic artist, project analysts and later publication officer. I posted the painting at a photo gallery (www.pbase.com/fernandozamora) in 2004 and forgot it after my 30-day trial had expired.

One of my hobbies is painting but I have not painted for over so long a time already. I painted a number of themes before and joined group art exhibits here in Davao City in 1996. Maybe, one of these days, I will go back to painting again using various media.

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=c3562d5e8148b278487327214007edb2